What we believe is who we are
- Revise self talk to reflect an unwavering self-worth and self-esteem.
- Reinforce beliefs that serve and support visions and goals, and affirm strengths and abilities.
- Support decision making with integrity and confidence rather than fear and insecurity.
- Transform outlook on life to be passionate, optimistic, open-minded and affirming.
- Practice the law of attraction and manifest your soul's passions and yearnings.
My body is the temple of my soul
- Create lifestyle changes that serve and support thriving health and well being.
- Establish optimal nutrition, physical fitness and overall self-care.
- Increase awareness of the Mind-Body connection and the effects they have on one another.
- Balance and restore homeostasis through Reiki, energy clearing, singing bowls, chakra alignment.
- Core strengthening, flexibility, relaxation through fitness and yoga practice.
Perception becomes reality
- Develop and raise levels of awareness and consciousness.
- Learn and practice forms of meditation and guided visualizations.
- Expand capacity to love and be loved.
- Discover and sustain genuine sense of inner peace.
- Connect with the divine light within self and others.
- Deepen your faith in "a power of love" that supports your highest good.
- Practice daily gratitude, appreciating the many blessings in your life.
I am an active participant rather than a spectator
- We begin to feel more connected, courageous, passionate and more involved in our own lives.
- We are empowered to write our own stories rather then be an actor in someone else’s.
- We open our hearts and minds deepening our relationships with ourselves and others.
- We gain access to a new awareness and intuition that brings us a deep sense of peace and comfort.
- We are free of stress, overwhelm and unhealthy dependencies restoring us to a more harmonious existence.
- We welcome and become available to new opportunities, growth, change, joy and success.
- We are fully present, connected, awake and alive!